[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nap

qov at kli.org qov at kli.org
Thu Mar 3 10:45:36 PST 2016

I second SuStel's recommendation to drop excess explicit plurals and dial
back on -ghach. When you find yourself reaching for it, check first to see
if there's a way to express the same thought more simply with a verb.

Not sure if you've read the section here on -ghach
http://klingonska.org/canon/1994-09-holqed-03-3-a.txt

- Qov