[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nap

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:13:32 PST 2016

Some time ago Qov, mentioned the idea of beginner sentences with the
word of the day. Naturally, I adopted the idea and from that day till
now, I'm writing sentences with the word of the day.

Assessing the benefits of this practice, I realize - from my limited
personal experience - that when a beginner writes sentences with the
word of the day, he gains mainly two things :

1. He shoves down his throat klingon grammar on a daily basis.
2. He shoves down his throat klingon vocabulary on a daily basis.

The emphasis is on the "shoves down his throat". It is a practice
which forces you to revise and learn, either you like it or not.

For these reasons this practice is indispensable.. I regret I hadn't
been doing this from the beginning, and if anyone asked me I would
definitely recommend it as the surest, fastest, and most effective way
to learn.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
in that dark place where there was nothing of myself, I found my reman brothers