[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: joq

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:10:17 PST 2016

be'nI'Daj qo' charghpu'DI' voDleH mIgh, be'nI'Daj vaS'a'Daq joqwI'Daj
joqmoH ghaH.
as soon as the evil emperor conquered his sister realm, he made his
flag wave at his sister's great hall.

targhmey DIjeychugh, jatlh vIghro'mey la' Dun, vaj targh lommey
DungDaq joqwI'maj wIjoqmoH.
if we defeat the dogs, said the brave cats' commander, we will make
our flag wave over their corpses.

QaSDaj yoHmoHmeH joqwI'chaj joqmoH vIghro'mey la'.
in order to make his troops brave the cat commander made their flag flutter.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
one day dogs will be extinct ; I dream of that day