[Tlhingan-hol] Six, Six, Six (song translation)

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:01:18 PDT 2016

this may sound strange..

but as I've said before, the reason which draws me to klingon ,as a
flame draws a moth, is its capital letters.

the reason which motivates me more than anything to become better, is
exactly these capital letters.

if klingon didn't have the capital letters, I would not learn it ; if
someone forced to me to write in lower case, I would quit it, or have
a chat about the forehead of his mother -probably the latter-..

Quvar :
> okrandian writing system [...] many people regard
> it being non-serious and make fun of Klingon only because
> it looks so strange.

at ds9 there is a scene, where someone says to gowron :
"..chancellor, in my opinion.."

and before he has a chance to finish, gowron interrupts him and says :
"..did I ask for your opinion..?"

So, for all those people, this reply is the best response.

qunnoq