[Tlhingan-hol] qawHaq tI'nISlu' - The Archives must be mended (Was: RE: ghIQlI')

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:12:47 PST 2016

If the archives go back far enough, you can also see HoD Qanqor repeatedly frustrated by boneheaded charghwI' stubbornly refusing to understand that the same verb preceding a noun forms a sentence (tIn Duj), but only forms a noun phrase when it follows it (Duj tIn). If anyone suggests that I was a fast learner, the bar must have been set VERY LOW. After all these years, I'm still embarrassed about it.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv