[Tlhingan-hol] Why Klingon is perfect

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:13:29 PST 2016

Ca'non master :
> Until then, here are some known examples..

jIHvaD ghantoHmeyvam Da'angmo', qavan Ca'non pIn'a'.
because you revealed these examples for me, I hail you Ca'non master.

vIHaD 'ej tugh {-meH} latlh lo'vam wIja'chuq.
I will study them and soon we will discuss this additional use of {-meH}.

De'vID :
> naDev lughbe' {wuv}. tlhoy vay' boQlu', latlh wuv.

maj De'vID ! jImoDmo', {wuv} QIjchu'ghach vItu'be'.
thank you De'vID ! because I hurried, I didn't observe {wuv}'s exact
explanation.

cpt qunnoq