[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

Jesse Manoogian boyfromtheabyss at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 22:37:05 PST 2016

>>>Goldilocks and the Three Bears!
>>>

>>>That was a good one. :)
>
>majQa?.  At the end of our version Goldilocks was stabbed to death. I believe her last words were "tlhoy jej tajvam!"
"This knife is too sharp!" (But the third knife was just . . . oh wait, there wasn't one.)
The aggressiveness of this version fits what we know about Klingon culture, so it was fair license. Reminiscent of the way fairy tales change across different cultures on Earth (the Egyptian version of Cinderella, for instance, has Cinderella marrying the slipper instead of the prince at the end). One could even keep the bears as sabre bears instead of using "tera' mIl'oD" for bear (which was MY first intuition) to truly Klingonize it.