[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 05:42:15 PST 2016

ghaytanHa’ qaS. Huch poQ.

When the second edition of The Klingon Dictionary (TKD) was released, the publisher was unwilling to spend the money to edit the changes into the existing volume, so it appended “the addendum” to the back, so they could keep using the same printing plates for most of the book. Likely, it sold better than they expected, but not so well that they’d spend the money developing a third edition, expecting to profit for the endeavor, and profit is the only reason they’d do it.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv