[Tlhingan-hol] Hov leng bortaS

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:56:23 PST 2016

Hov leng bortaS vIbejtaHviS,jImerpu',shinzon lu'aghlu'pu'mo' 'ej mIgh
'e' vIDelpu'.
while I was watching star trek nemesis, I was surprised, because they
displayed shinzon, and they described that he was evil.

'ach mIgh'a' shinzon ?
however was shinzon evil ?

pe'vIl shinzon luchenmoHlu'pu' 'ej tlhIlmeyDaq luneHbe'DI' luwoDpu'.
forcefully they created shinzon, and when they didn't want him, they
discarded him at the mines.

wa'Hu' veQ ghaH'a' shinzon ? 'ach jaSHa' luQIHpu'..
was shinzon yesterday's trash ? however similarly they wronged him..

'ej chaq yapbe' QIHpu'ghachvam.
and perhaps this treatment was not enough.

qevpobDaj ghIchDaj je lughor.
they broke his jaw and his nose.

QeHqu'mo' shinzon pIch 'Iv ?
who will blame shinzon for being pissed ?

cha'maH DIS vum, ghe''orDaq luqIchlu'taHvIS 'ej bortaS neHmo' pay' mIgh ?
twenty years he worked his hands off, while being condemned to hell,
and because he wanted revenge, suddenly he is evil ?

nuq 'oH HeSDaj'e' ? yInDaj ?
what was his crime ? his life ?

qunnoq