[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:32:27 PST 2016

qurgh:
> I don't believe there is a DVD of 'u' (although I believe
> they recorded it, since there are bits in that documentary they made).

They did record it. You can watch the entire thing online here, but it
costs $10 USD to watch once, which expires 30 days after your order. (It's
$15 including the documentary.)
http://www.u-theopera.org/online-video

I paid and watched it. I think everyone who is interested in Klingon should
watch it. It's one solid hour of good spoken Klingon. But on the other
hand, the pricing and distribution scheme is stupid. I don't mind paying a
bit more to obtain a DVD that I can watch multiple times. Having to pay $10
every time you watch it makes it useless as a language practice tool, which
it is otherwise perfect for.

btw the Klingon Christmas Carol DVD is worth getting for just that reason.