[Tlhingan-hol] Interactions between verb suffixes

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 6 10:07:04 PST 2016

It may be culturally significant, but there aren’t many examples of {-qang} known:

QaHqang
He/she is willing to help. KGT

Heghqang
he/she is willing to die TKD

HeghqangmoHlu'pu'
It made him willing to die. TKD

qaja'qang
I am willing to tell you TKD

vaSvamDaq tuq veng je quvvaD Heghqangbogh SuvwI’ tu’be’lu’’a’
Is there nobody in this hall prepared to die for the honor of
your tribe and city? PB

Does anyone know of any others from the paq’batlh?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons