[Tlhingan-hol] {'ej 'e'}

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:04:25 PST 2016

> DaH yajlu''a'?
yes ! I think I do :

jeghbe'wI' ghaHmo' wotwIjvaD mojaq <-lI'> vIwIv.
because he is one who doesn't surrender, I used {-lI'} suffix for my verb.

> qen jabbI'IDmeyvam vIlaDbe'mo', puQ lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'e' vISovbe'.
> vaj vIyu'DI' vInuQlaw'. jabbI'IDwIj DaqeHbe'mo' SoH, lI'Ha'be'.
if I understand correctly this means : recently, because I didn't read
these messages, I didn't know that lojmIt tI'wI' nuv was fed up. so,
if I question him, he will apparently be annoyed. because you didn't
resent my message, it wasn't useless.

is {lI'Ha'be'} <useless> ?

anyway, I believe that any sentence written by an experienced
klingonist, is always useful beyond words, for anyone who is trying to
learn.

qunnoq