[Tlhingan-hol] Ha'DIbaH wIchmey

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:21:23 PST 2016

thanks for replying.

I would like though, before moving on, to clarify further the whole
SAO and verb suffixes subject ;

lets assume the following SAO sentence :

... verb 1 ... verb 2 ... 'e' verb 3

as I understand, the following suffixes are allowed :

verb 1 : all suffixes
verb 2 : all suffixes
verb 3 : all suffixes except type 7

right ?