[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:39:14 PST 2016

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv and ghunchu'wI' thank you for taking the time to reply.

I read your comments carefully, and I understand now all these things,
which troubled me yesterday.

I liked very much this sentence :

Nouns with Type 5 suffixes go at the head of the sentence.

..because it clarifies a lot of things.

as for the sentence with the purpose clause, (quqlaH cha' Hol ghojmeH
mIwmey net Sov) I guess I was confused because the subject of {quqlaH}
was "far from it". I know this probably sounds strange, but I had this
-obviously wrong- impression, that the subject is always next to the
verb. So I didn't think of considering the {mIwmey} as the subject of
{quqlaH}.

luckily, now I understand.

and I also read again the TKD on rovers, so that question is answered too.

thank you.

qunnoq