[Tlhingan-hol] Royal We Beginners' Conversation

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 09:16:58 PST 2016

> Think about your word order and the suffix {-lu’}. What is the subject and what is the object?

hmm.. interesting.. I hadn't thought of approaching it this way. So,
lets see. As I understand {-lu'}, it means that the subject is
unknown. In the aforementioned sentence, the object is {ghu'vam}. So,
maybe the right sentence is :

ghu'vam lajlaHbe'lu'bogh juSmeH, He neH 'oH !

is this correct ?

cpt qunnoQ