[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghum

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:15:06 PST 2016

maHDaq nughoSDI' qul, tammo' ghum Heghpu' nuvpu' law'.
when the fire approached us, because the alarm was silent many people died.

Dujchaj wIQaw' ghumchaj wItammoH.
in order to destroy their ship we made their alarm silent.

ghummaj wIjommeH vumvetlh verenganvaD Huch law' wInob.
in order to install our alarm we gave a lot of money to that bastard ferengi.

mIv Hurgh qunnoq
always an excellent dish it is, when cold revenge is served