[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: "shut up or I'll hit you"

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Feb 24 15:55:24 PST 2016

I thought of it, but the -choH seemed to mitigate the issue for me.  I
suppose it's because yItamchoH is canonical.

Do you yourself think that yItamchoH should now be considered an error? I
think yItamchoH and yItam'eghmoH both say to do something, while *{yItam}
says to be something, and perhaps that doesn't sound like a command.