[Tlhingan-hol] grammatical constructions not in the main sources? (Lieven)

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 11:12:07 PST 2016

Am 24.02.2016 um 19:10 schrieb PICHLMANN Christoph:

> Regarding your first point, Lieven. Why can't the KLI get permission to do an updated grammar publication?

I'm sure other can answer this better, but basically, how I understand,
the KLI is allowed to publish materials about Klingon to promote Klingon.

If they would publish an updated TKD, they would create a copy of an
existing book with only few additions, which is beyond the scope of only
"promoting" klingon.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh