[Tlhingan-hol] grammatical constructions not in the main sources? (Lieven)

PICHLMANN Christoph Christoph.PICHLMANN at agrana.com
Wed Feb 24 10:10:51 PST 2016

boja'chuq vIpabHa'. 'e' vISov. 'ach, vIghelnIS.
(I know I'm derailing this discussion. But I need to ask.)

Regarding your first point, Lieven. Why can't the KLI get permission to do an updated grammar publication?
I understand that Paramount (or whoever) doesn't have much interest in doing so, but that doesn't mean they'll have to deny the request of someone else (especially if the someone is the KLI).

(Sorry if this came up before. I have the feeling I either asked this before or wanted to ask, but I'm not sure if I did.)

Christoph