[Tlhingan-hol] grammatical constructions not in the main sources?

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:20:06 PST 2016

the way I understand it all these :

Klingon Grammar Addendum 1 - Chapter 1: the sounds of Klingon
Klingon Grammar Addendum 3 - Chapter 3: nouns
Klingon Grammar Addendum 4 - Chapter 4: verbs
Klingon Grammar Addendum 5 - Chapter 5: other kinds of words
Klingon Grammar Addendum 6 - Chapter 6: syntax
Klingon Grammar Addendum Appendix - List of useful phrases

lead to the same page right ?

mIv Hurgh qunnoq
it is always an excellent dish when cold revenge is served