[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Beginner's One-Sentence Story Game

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:31:53 PST 2016

Thank you all very much for explaining all this ! So long I've been
living with the misconception that -vaD meant, that someone must
benefit from an action ; luckily now, I understand.

Anyway ! lets resume our story.

jatlh be': "qavaqbe' jIH! tej jIH!"
the woman said : I don't mock you ! I'm a scientist !

maj ! jang HoD.. DaH tej wIlo'nIS ; QuQmey'Daq tIjaH 'ej tItI' !