[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: {-mo'} noun suffix vs. {-mo'} verb suffix

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:51:29 PST 2016

ok, thanks ! So, and in order to be 100% certain I will ask :

Whenever the -mo' noun suffix migrates to the end of a noun - be verb
pair, the resulting construction needs to come first in the sentence.
So far so good. Does the same apply when the rest of the type 5 noun
suffixes are concerned ? For instance will the constructions {noun -
be verb}Daq, {noun - be verb}vo', {noun - be verb}vaD need to be
placed too at the beginning of the sentence ?

I realize that perhaps I'm asking that someone confirms the obvious,
however please bear with me ; I don't want to learn anything wrong,
thus creating bad habits for myself..

cpt qunnoq
DaH DIHIvbe'chugh vaj qo'chajDaq toy'wI''a'pu' DImoj