[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nID

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:22:08 PST 2016

>>muQuchqu'mo'

>should have been {muQuchmoHmo'} "because it makes me happy"

Yes, I thought so.

>Note jItaHlaHbe' - the prefix jI- means the subject of the verb is I.

Thanks for pointing that out; I didn't notice. Guess I should pay better
attention!

>>'ej QInHommey Quch vIghItlh.

>Remember that Klingon sentences are OVS but English sentences are generally
written SVO. So translate this as "I will write happy notes."

Oh yeah, you're right. I am just so used to any and all word orders that I
didn't think about it.

>>matammoH'eghjaj

>Note that the suffixes are in the wrong order here. It should be
matam'eghmoHjaj.

Hmm... the fact that "tammoH" is listed in boQwI' as a single unit could
definitely be confusing on that point!

-QISta'