[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: voqHa'

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:06:12 PST 2016

jIH :

> bIQ'a' HeHlIjDaq Sor Hap nobmey lulonlu'law'DI', DavoqHa'nISbej..
> When someone seemingly abandons wooden gifts at your shore, you
> definitely need to distrust him.

SoH :

> You've given an indefinite subject here, so there is no way
> that subject can be the object of the subsequent verb.

..ok, there is no way in ghe'tor I could have thought of that ! thank
you for clarifying this.

> mavoqHa'chuqtaHbe'chugh maQoj'a'?

The way I understand this, it means <if we didn't distrust one
another, would we make war ?>. It is a good way to express the desired
meaning too..

cpt qunnoq
DIHIvbe'chugh.. and so on.. (I'm too tired to write the rest of it)