[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lIng

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:15:33 PST 2016

I’m just curious if this is a consensus or something that has any canon behind it. I would have thought that {jaj naQ} made sense as “an entire day”. {jaj Hoch} makes equally good sense, so I’m not challenging this as a perfectly fine option.

I would have thought that “a day, which is whole”  would be more like {naQbogh jaj}.

Not trying to start trouble. I’m honestly seeking clarity. I know that I miss a lot of canon, and I don’t stay up on things as I’m sure I should.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv