[Tlhingan-hol] wanI' Dajqu'

Dillon, Kyle kyledi at spu.edu
Fri Apr 29 05:31:48 PDT 2016

Okay let me put my beginner Klingon translation skills to work here:

When I turned seventeen, I started drinking coffee.

I always put sugar crystals [perhaps "cubes" would be a better translation in this context?] in my coffee. But several days ago I started to hate sugar crystals. Now if coffee contains sugar crystals, I cannot drink that coffee. I don't know why.

How did I do?

-qayl

Sent from my iPad