[Tlhingan-hol] How would you feel about new Klingon morphemes?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 07:12:29 PDT 2016

In my opinion, asking for or talking about more Klingon suffixes is as
useful as asking for new english suffixes.

Of course klingon is not reallycomplete, but one can say many things
with what we have, actually almost anything if you're creative.

There are many languages in the word that cannot express identically the
ideas of other languages. Nevertheless some books are translated into
hundeds of languages.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh