[Tlhingan-hol] Hellraiser Bloodline

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:33:13 PDT 2016

Basically, many Klingon speakers, especially Okrand, forget the prefix {lu-} in many settings, and he pushed out what is, for our very limited canon overall, a LOT of canon where he forgot to use {lutu’lu’}.

Wave your finger at him for not getting it right, and he waves his finger back, pointing out that his way is ALWAYS the right way. His repeated mistake becomes the way Klingons talk, and anybody who actually follows the rules he set are thereby pedantic.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv