[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vem

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:33:13 PDT 2016

      Thank you qurgh ! I read the HolQeD article and it was
informative ; however the problem remains.. In the sentence {tera'
vatlh DIS poH cha'maH loS bong QongmeH qItI'nga' Duj tI'ang ghompu'
DIvI' 'ejDo' 'entepray'}, I don't have a problem with the {vatlh DIS
poH} ; I just can't understand the rationale by which we have after
the {vatlh DIS poH} the {cha'maH loS} ;

As I understand it, we should either have {vatlh DIS poH cha'maH
loSDIch}, or if we insisted on {vatlh DIS poH cha'maH loS} we should
have the english translation "century 24".

qunnoq