[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word Search

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Apr 7 09:21:22 PDT 2016

I'm not bothered by it at all. The font I used is perfectly readable to me.

However, there are brand new students of Klingon that use this program that
may not have got used to seeing the difference yet (especially since these
days there are more ways to learn Klingon than just the dictionary). Since
my goal is to increase the number of people who can use Klingon, I want to
make sure it's as accessible to as many people as possible. If changing a
font does that, than it's a worthwhile change in my opinion even if it
doesn't directly impact me or you.

Remember that just because you find something easy doesn't mean other
people also find it easy.

qurgh