[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word Search

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:55:33 PDT 2016

Even in the Klingon dictionary, you can’t see the difference between uppercase “eye” and lowercase “ell”. I’m amazed that you guys are bothered by this. It’s one of the first things I got used to working with the language.

It’s positionally obvious which is which, even if they are identical.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv