[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: boH

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 04:56:41 PDT 2016

You misunderstand me. You don't have to avoid complex concepts. You just have to avoid run-on sentences. Repackage your complex ideas into smaller sentences that fit together well. These smaller sentences can be quite elegant.

Or, I could have said:

You misunderstand me in that I never intended to suggest that you avoid complex concepts in favor of a more limited context of ideas, but instead intended that you avoid run-on sentences by repackaging your complex ideas into smaller, more elegant sentences that fit together well.

You should not avoid {'e'}, {-bogh}, {-meH}, or even {-ghach}. Just don't beat them to death in every sentence you create. This most recent message is of a different character that I find quite good. It represents a shift in style that I highly recommend.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv