[Tlhingan-hol] is there a word for "darth" ?

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 11:35:52 PDT 2015

"Darth" is a title, which is supposed to sound similar to "dark" without actually being the same word. "Vader" is presumably intented to evoke words such as "invade(r)", again without actually being the same word.

Thus, I would be inclined to choose Klingon words that followed the same pattern. Maybe something like "yotI' Horgh" (following the Klingon convention of putting the title last), which might invoke "yotwI' Hurgh"?

--
kechpaja <kechpaja at comcast.net>