[Tlhingan-hol] New words needed

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 31 23:01:49 PDT 2015

From: lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh <lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com>
> Marc, we need a word for self-defenestratiion

I was going to answer "I would self-defenestrate - with a jetpack on". But I can't find a word for "(air-breathing) jetmotor" or "rocket" or "backpack". I have found "vey N [set|pack|package]", but I can't find a word for "man's or animal's back" to pair it with to make a word for "backpack". All that I can come up with is {jIHDaq baghlu'bogh pengHom} = "[very] small torpedo tied onto me"; or {jIHDaq baghlu'bogh QuQHom}, but that does not specify what sort of motor.