[Tlhingan-hol] Piraha

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:00:44 PDT 2015

> You may notice that even in English such sentences can get confusing and
rambling.
yes indeed ; I find the ability to expand a sentence indefinitely,totally
unnecessary. although all earth languages (as described in the documentary)
may have this attribute (I can't remember the exact term), I think that it
is confusing for someone to hear a very very loooong sentence.

> Any time you find yourself unable to figure out how to include some
clause in a Klingon sentence, you are probably better off breaking the idea
into two sentences.
I like this so much,that I'm going to add it to a list I recently created ;
I named it "tlhIngan Hol pearls" and I write there all the good
suggestions/ideas/clarifications I read here. thank you !

> English run-on sentences
what is a run-on sentence ?

> There's a chance they might not get very far before the sentence would be
ended for them (if you know what I mean).
that is the case indeed.. even I who am not a Klingon,loose my patience
when someone talks in a single sentence without stopping. it drives me
crazy.

qunnoQ