[Tlhingan-hol] Puns!

qov at kli.org qov at kli.org
Sat Oct 31 10:35:30 PDT 2015

> noticed that beside each word the (qepHom 2015 p..) is written. since all the new vocabulary of the qepHom is in this list,what is written in the other pages of the qepHom ?

I went to qepHom one year. Quvar puts together a booklet for the qepHom attendees, many of whom are enthusiasts of but not speakers of Klingon. If I remember right, the booklet includes the schedule of events, some basic grammar and vocabulary, and exercises to do.

In a few days when he’s recovered from qepHom and caught up you may be able to talk him into sending you a PDF.

- Qov