[Tlhingan-hol] jIQaghqa'.

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:47:50 PDT 2015

It seems that my primary role of late is to say things on the list that are either incorrect, or undiplomatic.

I would apologize for it, though I’m so impressed by the deeper facts that come out of the corrections, I’m oddly pleased to be inspiring people to bring up bits of history they probably would not otherwise have mentioned, or clarify points of grammar or vocabulary that they otherwise might have let slide, to the detriment of those new to the language.

jIQaghqa’qu’mo’ jIqanchoHtaHvIS, naDev jIramchoH. ‘ach taHtaHchugh Holmaj, jIbeltaH.

I’m surprised to discover that I’m apparently not a founding member. I thought I was called that once. And I thought janSIy was one of those who visited qep’a’ wa’DIch, but didn’t stay. And I’m really surprised SuStel wasn’t there from the start. He’s had such a strong presence, I guess I must have projected him farther back into older memories.

jIqaw’Ha’ba’.

QIntetlhvamDaq cheghqa' HoD Qanqor ‘e’ vIjIn. Holtej, je. pagh je.

puS ratlhwI’pu’.

‘ach maja’chuqtaH, jeSwI’pu’.

vaj qay’be’.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh