[Tlhingan-hol] Puns!

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:07:21 PDT 2015

Here's one I noticed earlier:
{qoch} = squeeze (into a space)
"Coach" is one name for the cheap seats on an airplane, where passengers
are often packed together closely.

There's also this one:
{SuqSIv} = core (of an apple, planet, sun, but not a group)
"Viscous" backwards, though I'm not sure what that has to do with cores, so
I'm not sure it's a pun. (Lately, it seems whenever there's a two-syllable
noun my first thought is "where's the pun"?)