[Tlhingan-hol] Access to this group and its archives.

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:19:11 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Anthony Appleyard <
a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I have just found that KLI's email discussion archive (at
http://www.kli.org/activities/email-discussion-group/ ) is nearly up to
date but not quite :: its last entry is "Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of
the Day: wovmoHwI' (Steven Boozer) - Wed Oct 21 10:18:44 2015", and today
is 29 Oct 2015; I thank all people who have worked on this archive. As in
recent days this group has become markedly high-volume, the question arises
of what is to happen iif I (or any other member) must be away from his
computer for a few days and his email intray becomes overfull. In fomer
times I was in several high-volume Yahoo groups, and there all new messages
were automatically put in the archive at once, and any user could ask to be
put in the mode "Do not email messages to me :: I will read them from the
archive".

I just leave the messages in my inbox until I get to them.
I know I'll want them later.

For example:

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 1:11 AM, qurgh lungqIj <qurgh at wizage.net> wrote:

> The mailing list archive is currently a work-in-progress. Until the
mailing list's migration to the new server is complete, I suggest using:

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Freelance Translator