[Tlhingan-hol] Access to this group and its archives.

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 29 16:05:24 PDT 2015

I have just found that KLI's email discussion archive (at http://www.kli.org/activities/email-discussion-group/ ) is nearly up to date but not quite :: its last entry is "Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: wovmoHwI' (Steven Boozer) - Wed Oct 21 10:18:44 2015", and today is 29 Oct 2015; I thank all people who have worked on this archive. As in recent days this group has become markedly high-volume, the question arises of what is to happen iif I (or any other member) must be away from his computer for a few days and his email intray becomes overfull. In fomer times I was in several high-volume Yahoo groups, and there all new messages were automatically put in the archive at once, and any user could ask to be put in the mode "Do not email messages to me :: I will read them from the archive".