[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:02:28 PDT 2015

That's nice and all, but it really doesn't take that long to type out the reference instead of the abbreviation. It certainly takes you less time to do that than it takes numerous others to look up the abbreviation, if they know where, and in a public forum, some won't know where, no matter how many times you post it.

You exclude new people when you do this, and I know you well enough to know that is not your intention. Mindfulness. Practice mindfulness.

I say that being really bad at mindfulness, myself.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv