[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Christopher Kidder-Mostrom cokidder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:56:54 PDT 2015

In answer to qunnoQ's question:  Yes, I meant "A Klingon Christmas Carol".
It's written to be performed live, and therefore less dense than the
Shakespeare works.  It is available through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.
It isn't a KLI work, but it is in the same format as the others by the
KLI.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 28.10.2015 um 12:01 schrieb qunnoQ HoD:
>
>> by Dickens you mean the Klingon Christmas Carol?
>>
> > And what are the original works ?
>
>  > Then add all of the notes from stk
>> what is stk ?
>>

> I've said it before, and really recommend again:
>
> You should read the Klingon Language Wiki, because it will answer lots of
> your questions, for instance the page about abbreviations:
> www.klingonwiki.net/En/Abbreviations
>
> --
> Lieven L. Litaer
> aka Quvar valer 'utlh
> Grammarian of the KLI
> http://www.facebook.com/Klingonteacher
> http://www.klingonwiki.net

*Christopher Kidder-Mostrom*

*Current Projects: *

   - *Drama Critic:* reviewing for *Newcity Magazine
   <http://www.newcitystage.com> *and *Theatre By Numbers*
   <http://www.theatre1234.com>
   - *Director:** Not Now, Darling* at BrightSide Theatre
   <http://brightsidetheatre.com/>, February 19 - March 6, 2016
- *Board Member:* Illinois Theatre Association - Professional Division Rep

<http://www.christopherokidder.com>