[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:07:40 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 27.10.2015 um 21:45 schrieb Michael Roney, Jr.:
>
>> At the moment I'd be happy with everything we already have being
>> organized into one volume.
>

> This is the exact same problem the klingon language community has been
having for decades now. We're stuck with the copyright issue, and the owner
simply doesn't care. There's nothing we can really do, unless we can afford
to pay for any kind of license. The KLI is the only one who is somehow
allowed to publish scholary works, but I doubt we can make a new edition of
the entire TKD. :-(

mu'ghomvam vIqonlI'.
670 tenwalmey vIghaj.
ghItlhwIj lo'laHbe' Se'vIr malja' 'e' vISov.
'ach jInmol vItIv.

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.