[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Oct 27 18:42:40 PDT 2015

I’m the one who wrote the existing online course and I am working on the next level already.  I think it may not all be ready for my May 2016 target date, but I’ll contact anyone who finishes the first course and make arrangements to be sure they don’t lose momentum. I would also like to include more exercises in the courses, as that’s one of the most requested features. At the time I made it, I thought it might be intimidating to include more exercises than are there already.  To mitigate that I will put the additional exercises on another page.

Students could actually help me with this by trying to make as many valid sensible sentences as possible with each lesson’s vocabulary and grammar.  I’ll send back any corrections to you, and post the corrected versions as exercises for others, with credit if you wish. I’d also welcome better artwork, or any other suggestions for making the lessons better. I love you guys and am so happy that you are learning tlhIngan Hol and stepping up to help improve the learning environment. That’s how we all got here.  jIQuch.

- Qov