[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Karen Alessio karenalessio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:17:43 PDT 2015

Oh my gosh, grammar exercises would be soooo amazing. That is a good
suggestion. And I know that for me, morpheme-by-morpheme breakdowns of more
complex sentences would help tremendously in learning how to decipher more
complex phrases.
I am currently working my way through the online beginner  course in my
free time, but I hope by the time I finally finish a next level course
might be ready.