[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:45:54 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:53 AM, qunnoQ HoD <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. Three books should be published ; Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced.
Each should focus on grammar having as many exercises as possible,for the
student to practice his individual skills depending on his level. And each
of these books should be as many pages as possible,so as to keep the reader
interested and gradually working his way to higher levels

At the moment I'd be happy with everything we already have being organized
into one volume.

Start with TKD. Merge the addendum into the main text. MO made it easy for
us by using the same numbering system.

Next, merge in all of the info from KGT.

Then add all of the notes from stk, HQ, and everywhere else.
Use different fonts and formatting techniques to aid the reader.
After learning about {-ghach}, for example, one should then read the
interview with MO expounding on it.

Transcripts from CK and PK should be incorporated as well.

We have tons of info out there, but it's scattered about where newcomers
won't find it.

At this point, I guess we'd probably split the grammar from the dictionary
due to book size issues, and I'd be fine with that.
The dictionary should be more than a simple this for that word list.
Include synonyms, antonyms, canon usage, plurals. Perhaps even puns.
Make it a dictionary.

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.