[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Oct 27 10:22:52 PDT 2015

qunnaQ's request differs from the ones I respond to that way, in that ghaH
is not asking for more Klingon, just more organization and access to what
exists.  As I understand, qunnaQ is happy with the serving size, just wants
a more ergonomic spoon so as to consume it more efficiently, and I'm ALL FOR
that.

Electronic rather than book is the way to go, to keep the costs down and to
make new editions available.  I do intend to extend the online course to
cover everything we know, and am actively working on the next level now.
Eventually there will be a level corresponding to each pach of the KLCP
(essentially a beginner, intermediate and expert level), a crash course, and
some review/maintenance material that I hope we can all use to stay current.
And I intend to go back and revise them as new material is revealed so
that the course does not become obsolete.

- Qov