[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Oct 27 10:10:14 PDT 2015

Am 27.10.2015 um 17:56 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
> This year it would be an empty document as we got no new words. Last
> years would have been one page with a couple of words on it. HolQeD has
> always been a scholarly journal. Qo'noS QonoS is the place for reviews
> and such.

But Qo'noS QonoS is written entirely in Klingon, so not useful for
beginners. Any reviews about movies belong into HolQeD, such as the
dialogue from Star Trek Into Darkness for instance, Monopoly, paq'batlh etc.

> Okrand wrote 10 pages of exercises? Why don't you share this stuff with
> the group.

I will. But he didn't write exercises, just some new words with
explanations. The qepHom starts tomorrow. I'm sure the new information
will explode like a bomb and spread over all known media within a short
time.

Maltz also revealed several words from the qep'a' chabal tetlh.
(Dochmey'e' luneHlu'bogh 'oS mu' chabal)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh