[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Oct 27 09:56:23 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 27.10.2015 um 16:51 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
>
>> Most of the articles that could be written have been written, so it
>> would be hard to continuously find new content.
>>

> Not really, there are lots of things to write about. The KLI could publish
> at least one edition a year (at qep'a'), with new words from Maltz for
> instance, but also other topics like Klingon in the latest Star Trek movie,
> new books, new software, klingon seen on TV and so on.

This year it would be an empty document as we got no new words. Last years
would have been one page with a couple of words on it. HolQeD has always
been a scholarly journal. Qo'noS QonoS is the place for reviews and such.

> Maltz fills 10 pages (tenwalmey) of this year's qepHom exercise book.

Okrand wrote 10 pages of exercises? Why don't you share this stuff with the
group.

qurgh