[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Beginners' Grammarian

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:20:30 PDT 2015

> On which note, welcome, Karen and qunnoQ! chemuvta'mo' mabel, 'ej
SuratlhtaH 'e' vItul. (Because you have joined us, we are pleased, and I
hope that you will stay.)

thank you very much ! i will definitely stay and learn as much as i can. i
had known that Klingon existed as language for quite some time. i didn't
know of the list though ; when i eventually found it,i was so happy,that i
eventually found a group of people who share the same passion for the
warrior's language.

i'm very glad to be here.

qunnoQ